Increased welfare and safety with intelligent and anonymous remote supervision
RoomMate offers solutions and products for anonymous and effective supervision of residents in nursing homes, assisted living facilities and private homes. Alarms are automatically raised for a number of critical situations such as if a person falls.
Our main product, RoomMate, is based on groundbreaking new technology that works without user-interaction and with no need for the user to carry any equipment on the body. We can deliver complete solutions that are operated from a PC or smartphone, or solutions that are integrated into existing nurse call systems.
RoomMate is being used in municipalities across Norway and the feedback is very positive. The experience of operational installations is that RoomMate provides both economical savings and better service for the users.
RoomMate is exhibited at several places where it is possible to have the system demonstrated:
- Almas hus, Aker sykehus, Oslo
- Innovatoriet at Høgskolen i Sørøst-Norge, Campus Vestfold
- Omsorgsteknologilaboratoriet, Høgskulen på Vestlandet, Bergen
- Staup Helsehus, Levanger
RoomMate – the solution for anonymous remote supervision!
- Digital remote supervision with automatic alerting of critical situations
- Anonymous images – privacy by design
- Works both day and night – no visible light is necessary
- Efficient care for elderly people living at home
- Excellent overview and care at nursing homes – especially during the night
- Increased safety for users and their families
Please follow us on Facebook (Norwegian only)